MONITORING, LOGGING AND PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE
•Overall plant monitoring
•Compatible with the wireless communication system
•Storage of temperature, humidity, pressure, alarms
•Display and printing in numerical and graphic form of stored data
•Export of stored data for Excal* or others
•Diagnostics with dynamic graphs of all analog inputs. Virtual instrument for analysing the system and setting regulator parameters
•Automatic sending or on demand of SMS to trace alarm status
•Connection to remote PC for tele-servicing via Internet. Several languages available: English, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish etc
Available as full potional as described above but also in al “low cost verion” for data logging only.
This version is called TAB4.2LV
Supervision of the refrigeration process in supermarkets, convernience stores, shop, petrol stions, large kitchens, food factories, cruise ships etc.
– Computer with Windows XP/Vista* operatiing system installed and properly running, minimum processor and memory as required from Windows* verion – USB port – Mouse – CD-ROM drive
– 1024×768 pixel screen resolution, 16-bit colour
– 1GB available on Hard Disk
– RS232 serial port (COM); an additional port is required if a GSM modem is fitted
-In case of wireless communication with the controllers, modules SWB-C and SWB-R are needed. Alternatively, an RS232-RS485 Converter mod. SBC485 has to be fitted in case of a hard-wired system.
– GSM modem for sending SMS